Duplex holiday flat in the attic - W10
Price on request
Braies - Braies di Fuori
Kind of property:
top floor flat
Price on request
Apartment for residents:
Area & Facilities:
Net living area:
Terrace/ Balcony area:
Condition & energy efficiency:
Year of construction:
Neu / Im Bau
Type of heating:
In this project, a traditional farmhouse in a sunny location in Braies was demolished and rebuilt with a modern interpretation. The house is now divided into 12 residential units. The facade is made of old wood from the former farm.
This duplex apartment is located on the second floor + attic and consists of a living room with open kitchen, three bedrooms , two bathrooms and an attic. Furthermore the flat is equipped with three balconies in total. The price also includes a cellar.
Garage and car parking spaces can be purchased for an additional charge.
This property can also be used as second home.
The Valle di Braies is a side valley of the Val Pusteria that stretches towards south and comprises a territory between 1,120 m and 3,146 m asl. The villages of S. Vito, Braies di Fuori, Braies di Dentro and Ferrara di Braies make part of the valley that has got about 630 inhabitants and provides two main attractions for visitors, that is to say the Prato Piazza and the Lago di Braies lake.
As Lake Braies is one of the most beautiful mountain lakes of South Tyrol, above all in summertime it attracts a large number of visitors. Also the Prato Piazza, a high altitude terrace at 2,000 m, is a very popular excursion destination in the Valle di Braies. This is where also less experienced mountaineers can make easy walks and promenades, inhaling the refreshing mountain air.
The buyer always pays the taxes for the real estate assignment. It is distinguished as follows:
Purchasing from a private person:
If the property is purchased from a private person or an entity not subject to VAT, the registration tax must be calculated based on the cadastral value:
- First/primary home: 2% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 9% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
Purchasing from companies:
If the property is purchased from a company, which is subject to VAT, the general Value added Tax (VAT) applies:
- First/primary home: 4% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 10% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Luxury property: 22% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
In addition to the taxes, there are notary fees for the notarisation of the preliminary purchase agreement or purchase contract. These vary according to the price of the property to be transferred and depend on whether the contract is drawn up in one or two languages.