Cozy, furnished 2-room flat with cellar and garage
San Martino in Badia - Longiarù
Kind of property:
Apartment for residents:
Area & Facilities:
Net living area:
Terrace/ Balcony area:
Condition & energy efficiency:
Year of construction:
Type of heating:
This flat consists of an entrance area, a bedroom, an eat-in kitchen, a bathroom and a balcony. The flat also includes a cellar compartment and a garage box.
The flat is fully furnished. It is free, not conventional, and therefore suitable as a financial investment or as a holiday home. It is located in the village centre of Lungiarü with a beautiful view of the Dolomites.
Lungiarü is located at 1.400 meters in the valley of Lungiarü, a side valley of the Gadertal in the western South Tyrolean Dolomites. The valley begins at the village of St. Martin in Thurn, an extends in a southwesterly direction towards the mountains of the Puez group.
Lungiarü is surrounded by numerous Dolomite-peaks, the group of the Peitlerkofel frames the valley in the northwester parts, to the west there is the group of the Geislerspitzen and to the south you find the Puez group. Surrounded by the Puez-Geisler Nature Park (UNESCO World Heritage), Lungiarü has many breathtaking natural treasures, and provides also a good insight into the Ladin culture.
The buyer always pays the taxes for the real estate assignment. It is distinguished as follows:
Purchasing from a private person:
If the property is purchased from a private person or an entity not subject to VAT, the registration tax must be calculated based on the cadastral value:
- First/primary home: 2% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 9% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
Purchasing from companies:
If the property is purchased from a company, which is subject to VAT, the general Value added Tax (VAT) applies:
- First/primary home: 4% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 10% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Luxury property: 22% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
In addition to the taxes, there are notary fees for the notarisation of the preliminary purchase agreement or purchase contract. These vary according to the price of the property to be transferred and depend on whether the contract is drawn up in one or two languages.