Inviting 2-room new construction apartment
Price on request
Brunico - Riscone
This cozy apartment consists of one bedroom, one bathroom and a kitchen-living room. The apartment also includes a balcony, as well as a basement compartment.
The new construction project "FIRBER" is located in riscone at the bottom of the top ski resort KRONPLATZ, and consists of two buildings and in total 13 residential units in different sizes.
The nicely divided units promise a pleasant living feeling and are equipped with a garden or a beautyful terrace.
Garage parking lots can be purchased with an additional charge.
Start of construction: 2023
Handover: approx. summer 2024
Price guarantee: fixed prices with no inflation
Climate house A-Nature
High quality construction
Sunny, quiet location
Public swimming pool, sports zone, cross country skii track and ski area KRONPLATZ nearby
Riscone is located at 900 m, about 2 km above the town of Brunico and directly at the valley station of the cable cars to the Plan de Corones, the No. 1 ski area in South Tyrol.
The cable car is also open in summer and offers the ideal starting point for hikes on the Plan de Corones with 360° panoramic views.
Furthermore, in the sports zone of Reischach you can go horse riding, play tennis, soccer or golf, swim in the indoor pool Cron4 or lift some weights in the fitness center.
The buyer always pays the taxes for the real estate assignment. It is distinguished as follows:
Purchasing from a private person:
If the property is purchased from a private person or an entity not subject to VAT, the registration tax must be calculated based on the cadastral value:
- First/primary home: 2% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 9% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
Purchasing from companies:
If the property is purchased from a company, which is subject to VAT, the general Value added Tax (VAT) applies:
- First/primary home: 4% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 10% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Luxury property: 22% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
In addition to the taxes, there are notary fees for the notarisation of the preliminary purchase agreement or purchase contract. These vary according to the price of the property to be transferred and depend on whether the contract is drawn up in one or two languages.