Beautiful new attic apartment with sunny terrace - W.6
approx. 72 m²
- San Martino
top floor apartment
Area & Facilities:
net living area:
approx. 72 m²
Area for Sale:
approx. 102 m²
approx. 20 m²
approx. 7 m²
Condition & energy efficiency:
Year of construction:
Neu / Im Bau
This beautiful 3-room apartment is located in the attic and consists of entrance area with wardrobe, two bedrooms, a WC, a bathroom and an kitchen-living room. The sunny terrace is accessible via the kitchen-living room.
A cellar is included in the price; A garage parking space can be purchased for € 30,000.00 + VAT.
The ski lifts to the Plan the Corones are reachable easily by train or car.
St. Lorenzen is located in the middle of the Puster Valley. The 3.400 residents of the community are divided between the village of Sonnenburg, Stefansdorf, Maria Saalen, Montal, Runggen, Onach, Ellen, St. Martin, Moos and Pflaurenz.
St. Lorenzen is located close the ski and hiking area Kronplatz.
The buyer always pays the taxes for the real estate assignment. It is distinguished as follows:
Purchasing from a private person:
If the property is purchased from a private person or an entity not subject to VAT, the registration tax must be calculated based on the cadastral value:
- First/primary home: 2% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 9% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
Purchasing from companies:
If the property is purchased from a company, which is subject to VAT, the general Value added Tax (VAT) applies:
- First/primary home: 4% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 10% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Luxury property: 22% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
In addition to the taxes, there are notary fees for the notarisation of the preliminary purchase agreement or purchase contract. These vary according to the price of the property to be transferred and depend on whether the contract is drawn up in one or two languages.