Beautiful new attic apartment with 2 bedrooms - W.5
approx. 67 m²
- San Martino
top floor apartment
Area & Facilities:
net living area:
approx. 67 m²
Area for Sale:
approx. 92 m²
approx. 14 m²
approx. 7 m²
Condition & energy efficiency:
Year of construction:
Neu / Im Bau
This apartment in the attic consists of an entrance area with wardrobe, a kitchen-living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The beautiful, sunny terrace is accessible via the kitchen-living room and the bedroom.
A garage parking space can be purchased for € 30,000.00 + VAT - cellar included.
St. Lorenzen is located in the middle of the Puster Valley. The 3.400 residents of the community are divided between the village of Sonnenburg, Stefansdorf, Maria Saalen, Montal, Runggen, Onach, Ellen, St. Martin, Moos and Pflaurenz.
St. Lorenzen is located close the ski and hiking area Kronplatz.
The buyer always pays the taxes for the real estate assignment. It is distinguished as follows:
Purchasing from a private person:
If the property is purchased from a private person or an entity not subject to VAT, the registration tax must be calculated based on the cadastral value:
- First/primary home: 2% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 9% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
Purchasing from companies:
If the property is purchased from a company, which is subject to VAT, the general Value added Tax (VAT) applies:
- First/primary home: 4% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 10% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Luxury property: 22% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
In addition to the taxes, there are notary fees for the notarisation of the preliminary purchase agreement or purchase contract. These vary according to the price of the property to be transferred and depend on whether the contract is drawn up in one or two languages.