Store with office and magazine
Bolzano - City Center
yes, Freight elevator
Area & Facilities:
Area for Sale:
Condition & energy efficiency:
Year of construction:
The first floor consists of 5 offices, 1 archive, 1 big showroom, 1 corridor, 1 WC anteroom, 3 WC and 1 storage room.
On the backsite of the unit exicts an own access road for smaller vans.
The building is equipped with autonomous gas heating and underfloor heating.
There is a possibility to purchase parking in the basement and additional storage space.
The good location of the building makes it easy for your customers to find you. The good condition and the brightness of the premises offer a high working comfort.
It is a property in the Brenner Street in Bolzano.
In the immediate vicinity there are many other stores, offices, bars, restaurants, banks and other commercial activities.
The buyer always pays the taxes for the real estate assignment. It is distinguished as follows:
Purchasing from a private person:
If the property is purchased from a private person or an entity not subject to VAT, the registration tax must be calculated based on the cadastral value:
- First/primary home: 2% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 9% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
Purchasing from companies:
If the property is purchased from a company, which is subject to VAT, the general Value added Tax (VAT) applies:
- First/primary home: 4% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 10% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Luxury property: 22% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
In addition to the taxes, there are notary fees for the notarisation of the preliminary purchase agreement or purchase contract. These vary according to the price of the property to be transferred and depend on whether the contract is drawn up in one or two languages.