Spacious 2-room apartment for residents - B.5
approx. 37 m²
Gais - Villa Ottone
Area & Facilities:
net living area:
approx. 37 m²
Area for Sale:
approx. 53 m²
approx. 11 m²
Condition & energy efficiency:
Year of construction:
This 2-room apartment is located on the first floor and consists of an entrance area with wardrobe, a bedroom, a bathroom, and an eat-in kitchen, with access to the terrace.
A garage parking space can be purchased for 27.000,00 € + VAT - cellar separately.
The new construction is built according to the Energy Class A-nature. The buyer still has the possibility to choose the materials (wooden floor, sanitary equipment, doors) and to participate in the decisions on the floor plan.
The apartment is convenzionato according to art. 39 L.G. 9/2018 and can only be used by residents.
- 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-room apartments
- Underfloor heating
This new construction project is located at the edge of the village, in a prime residential location of Villa Ottone, along the popular bike path and the beautiful Ahrauen. Enjoy this green, natural location and benefit from a high level of living comfort.
The buyer always pays the taxes for the real estate assignment. It is distinguished as follows:
Purchasing from a private person:
If the property is purchased from a private person or an entity not subject to VAT, the registration tax must be calculated based on the cadastral value:
- First/primary home: 2% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 9% registration tax, fixed mortgage tax (€ 50.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 50.00).
Purchasing from companies:
If the property is purchased from a company, which is subject to VAT, the general Value added Tax (VAT) applies:
- First/primary home: 4% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Secondary/holiday home: 10% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
- Luxury property: 22% VAT, fixed registration tax (€ 200,00), fixed mortgage tax (€ 200.00) and fixed land registry tax (€ 200.00).
In addition to the taxes, there are notary fees for the notarisation of the preliminary purchase agreement or purchase contract. These vary according to the price of the property to be transferred and depend on whether the contract is drawn up in one or two languages.